Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Pete

One year ago today I posted my first blog entry in my "new" blog on software testing. 

As a result of the blog and tweeting about it, I've had the pleasure of meeting in person and cyberly a vast number of remarkably bright, talented and interesting people. 

No one knows what is certain in the future. This last year has not progressed at all as I expected.  Well, that may be too strong.  There have been some things that went as I hoped, and others that left me absolutely gob-smacked. 

For those who have shared this portion of the journey with me, "Thank you."  The comments in the blog, by twitter, email and in person are encouraging and very much appreciated. 

Now, let us see what the coming year holds for us all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Pete. Looking forward to another years output from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Phil! It has been fun so far!

    ReplyDelete